Looking to be a contributor? Great. We offer TONS of benefits to our contributors that not only boost their content portfolios but also their pockets!
With that said, we do have some strict requirements but we don’t list everything here. If you fit these basic requirements and want to discuss more – fill out our form below and we will be in touch.
- You have at least 2-3 guest posts already submitted to Teen Finance Tips for us to use as benchmarks.
- You can provide at least 3-4 financial writing samples from other blogs, websites, documentation, etc.
- You can show knowledge of SEO best practices when it comes to content writing.
- Proven track record of writing articles that perform.
Just a peek at some of the benefits of being a contributor:
- We typically pay about $25-100/article depending on your skill level, sometimes more for our prestigious writers or more experienced. We don’t really have a set “we have to pay this” – we take care of our writers just like we want them to take care of us.
- We typically offer opportunities to waive the writer fee for a chance at other revenue streams or partnerships. This may include, but not limited to: advertising opportunities/revenue, social media promotion of author, affiliate marketing partnerships, and so on.
- We promote YOU as a writer as much as we can. We are all about making the writers on our blog the best they can be. We routinely will sponsor an author on social media or pay for marketing to promote them.
- We routinely will donate to the charity of choice for our top writers anywhere from $100-2,000 per month in the writer’s name, no strings attached.
- We give you an author page to show off your articles and posts to share with others or future jobs.
As you can see, we want our writers to be the best they can be. We have some strict requirements but if you can fit the bill – you’ll be rewarded with GREAT benefits.
Interested still? Fill out the form below for consideration.